Assalamualaikum
May peace be upon to you. I am sure most of you(who's up to date and
reads the news) ve heard of the news of two brothers who fought and
resulted to the death of one brother.
Muhammad@ Hassan Othman, 23 years old was pronounced dead around 4 pm
on Wednesday, 5 May 2010. He was one of the 12 students from my class.
He was my student.
Just last week, I've called his house to confirm his attendance for
tomorrow's field trip & I've spoken briefly to his brother. The whole
experience is very surreal.
Today, along with other Madanis parents, representatives from my
workplace and educators from Madanis, I've paid a visit to the
deceased family. He was only released from the mortuary today and only
received proper burial today.
Just a day before, as I was about to eat my dinner, I grab the paper
and read the front page. I was shocked. I read the name and I was very
sure it was my Hassan. I read on, his background matched my Hassan.I
went into a frenzy, I called everybody else. Everybody was just as
shocked. Inalilah. From Him we've come & to Him we return.
As the scorching sun shines on the waiting guests, a group of
photographers were waiting anxiously for the body to come. They
started snapping away as soon the body came and the body left.
I am very pissed actually. Look at all the newspaper reports. What the
hell? I am sorry. You've blown the whole truth out of proportion. How
sure it's a murder case? How can you influence the country to put a
judgement on this family? How can you be unfair to this family? Do you
even know them? My Hassan is a boy with special needs. Do you know his
behaviour, his needs, how he comfort himself to put a judgement on
him? His brother is a child with special needs too. All of us are. Why
are you passing judgement now? All your reports are just twisted truths.
My Hassan, he is so young. He is a young man with a smile that will
lit your day up. His speech is impossible to understand unless you're
close to him. But when you do, you can have enless conversations with
him. He loves to talk. He is a story teller. My Hassan taught me that
sometimes you just have to take in the truth as it is. He is a cheeky
boy. The abang abang in the class. He has his own sense of style and
he has a very strong sense o individualism.
My Hassan, today Tr. Sya weeps for your lost. We will miss you.
We know the truth. And out there are just a pack of lies.
Rest in peace my Hassan. :(
Al-Fateha.
Rants from my Iphone