|
Friday, April 23, 2010 @ 11:17 PM
Memorandom
M e m o r a n d u m To: God From: Your humble servant Date: 23 April 2010 Re: Criteria for Husband Assalamualaikum Dear God, On my way home i had this thought. It won't matter to me how well built my future husband will be. I don't care how tall he is. He may not be good looking & he may not have the riches. At the end of the day what's important, he must be able to engage me in intellectual talks. He's able to guide me with regards to religion. He must be able to protect & comfort me. That's not alot to ask for right? I know it's been a long time, but i am still patiently waiting because i know you only want the best for me. I've always wanted nenek to be there for my wedding. I wanted her to cook for me. Now i never get the chance too. There wont be nenek to nag at me, to entertain the pondok pple. Nenek didnt even get to see me having a possible partner. I'm sorry nenek. Dear God, for nenek, im willing to go through it all over again. Im Wiser now. I promise. Thank you God. Amin. |