|
Sunday, March 28, 2010 @ 6:54 PM
pandemonium: A systematic chaos
Life on tv
It's random It means nothing to me I'm writing down What I cannot see Wanna wake up in a dream The sun will shine like never before One day I will be ready to go See the world behind my wall Trains in the sky Are travelling through fragments of time They're taking me to parts of my mind That no one can find I'm ready to fall I'm ready to crawl on my knees to know it all I'm ready to heal I'm ready to feel she was there for a fleeting moment around the corner pure and demure not long until she was called upon for a new chapter she's never fond one last sway in her livid world for now what awaits are much real one last glance over her corner as life promised her's starts over she never knew sugar's sweet for her dark corner was but all bitter beat color changes she embrace dancing away in every grace Human behavior, peculiar it seems Some thrive on hate, and some love and dream Everyone's got a purpose and wants to be loved I think I found my purpose, I think I found love I'm much wiser now A lifetime of memories Run though my head They taught me how For better or worse Alive or dead I realize There's no turning back Life goes on The offbeaten track is this your salvation? is this all you can give? i will not stand in reflection, of someone else's dreams. With nothing fulfilled Off the pages and the T.V. screen Another world Where nothing's true Tripping through The life fantastic Lose a step And never get up Left alone With a cold blank stare I feel like giving up I was blinded by a paradise Utopia high in the sky A dream that only drowned me Deep in sorrow, wondering why Gone through days without talking There is a comfort in silence So used to losing all ambition And struggling to maintain what's left Once undone, theres only smoke Burning in my eyes to blind Our deeds have traveled far What we have been is what we are All that we learn this time What we have been is what we are... Is carried beyond this life She can't stop pacing, she never felt so alive, her thoughts are racing, set on overdrive Once barely taking a break, now she sleeps the days away She helplessly stands by, it's meaningless to try All she wants to do is cry, no one ever knew she was so sad In the face of misery she found hopefulness, feeling better She had weathered this depression Much to her advantage she resumed her frantic pace Boundless power midnight hour She enjoyed the race Son cœur, son âme, son passé: un fardeau qu'elle porte toute sa vie |