|
Monday, November 16, 2009 @ 4:11 PM
Are we cool? Ok bye.
Today morning was quite bad. I shudn hv read tt email. It's quite
upsetting. Bt luckily I have a session with Ann. And I love her today. And I had Lyn who said stop drinking water at night n try to pump nuts while studying. I lol at tt. I let myself go 2 years back. I should stop doing tt. It's tiMe to get I must say stats was challenging n difficult.I was struggling bt I Bt it's jz nt the same for this particular sub. It's not difficult Sometimes I wonder, If it's ok to even There will be a point of time where I won't just bow down n do Idk if I sound petty but I don't think I am. I am very upset and I Ann applied pearl on my face and she said tht nowadays even the doctor If I'm partnerless 5 years down the road, I wnt have to worry. I have
|