So now I'm on my way to school. When will I learn that drinking
coffee in the morning will leave me with a stomach upset? I drink
coffee every morning.
Met my colleague on the way to sch jz nw. Everytime I meet work pple,
I'll be reminded of the heavy responsibility of pple's expectation of
forcing tt ex-colleague to change for the better?
Bt my qn is wad is meant for the better? To come back to his roots and
be like his former self? But don't they understand, for someone to
change drastically, it takes a BOOMS kind of catalyst.
I understand the anxiety of him changing that much.I understand the
religious obligation for jihad. Yes, I'm on a jihad but I'm nt taking
it to the extreme. I Noe its my responsibility to talk sense to him.
To make him understand. But I am juz a minute being who still lacks
the knowledge. To even tackle him. But Insyallah,I'll have my ways. I am just glad
that In the past, I was alone in this Jihad, now it seems the whole world already come to know of his devlopment.
But to tackle him or to attack him aggresively is not the way! It
seems that more of being concern, pple are angry! Yes I am upset and
he is aware that i am upset but he knows that I'm trying my best to be
a friend.
There are challenges, no doubt, but I must remember nvr to lose faith.
Never to lose sight of him. Honestly at times I really can't be
bothered bt there's the obligation. Why not let him be? He deserves to
live the life he chose.guide him,yes. Ordering him ard, no.
O pple, don't you forget we are nt abt using violence nor unkind
words. Remember that everyhing we do, we start with Basmalah. Dengan
Nama Allah yang Maha Pengasih, Penyanyang Dan Maha Pengasih. Reach for
the heart, not the head.
I understand where they are coming from and I see it frm his pt of
view. I plead, stop the rumours if u want to really help.
I'm struggling with stats.I considered the options of retaking the
module then I realised it's nt a gd option. I cnt do tt. What will
they say?
The last lap always the hardest huh?
I'm not ready to commit to any r/s. I'm nt ready to be responsible for
another being although I'm capable of doin so physically, mentally and
emotionally.
There's always this tugging feeling tt will hold me back, everytime.
Now when I go visiting, they will nw say
" somebody's going to get a SIL soon huh"
Nt anytime soon makciks. Tts a lifetime
Commitment which has no turning back. I'm still learning frm the
past.it's still a v bittersweet.
I wad a paya Lebar when I started, nw i'm at Dover! And it's raining.
Kentang should consider writing a bk! She's gd! Anyway Alhamdulilah,
Madanis getting alot of invitations lately and we have to constantly
perform to the crowds expectations. There's one on the 10& 18!
In other news, I love altimet's intellect. Hawt you.
I think I shud do detox on a regular basis so my period will be more
Regular. Oh! I need to make appointment!
I think the rain is due to global warming n I think pple shud move bck
whne there's space in the back in the bus. -_-"
These days I TOL alot huh?
Rants from my Iphone