|
Saturday, December 8, 2007 @ 11:37 PM
-wedding bells- what do i want in a guy? *shrugz* I used not to have any expectations, I dare not abt the potential partner. Because I noe once I set expectations its gonna be frigging high.and I just dowan to get disappointed. Coz tt feeling sux. Big time. but todae i found out that your other half will always be the one that gonna cover up for your weakness... so in a way we compliment each other. the search for tt one person may take a day, a mth, or a lifetime but no matter how long we take to find that one person, it will be worth the wait. and CHEMISTRY. He may hv ALL the qualities but without chemistry, no sparks will fly, no passion to keep the flame of love alive. ok. random post. i want to go for honeymoon in japan.can? |